○ Eligible Participants
This contest is open to all registered pixiv users who have read and agreed to these terms and conditions. Entries from contestants related to the Company and any affiliated teams will not be accepted.
* Contestants under 18 years old should obtain parental consent before entering.○ Selection Process
Entries will go through a rigorous judging process before winners are decided.○Participation Method
You must upload the illustrations to pixiv and attach the proper contest tag to enter.
Tag: BNAイラコン○ Contest Terms
Your submission will serve as an acceptance of the terms outlined throughout this entire document. Please be sure you have read them before submitting your entry.
(1) If your entry, including your nickname, the caption, etc. falls into the statements below, the contest tag will be removed and you will be disqualified from the selection process.
・Works that have no relation to the theme of the contest.
・Excessive post flood.
・Works that contain obscenity, torture, discrimination, explicit sexual themes, and other elements that are potentially offensive.
・Works that violate the ownership rights of the Company (Movic Co.,Ltd.), pixie Inc, pixiv users and other third parties; as well as intellectual property rights, including copyright, privilege, trust, and other privacy rights.
・Works that the company deems unsuitable for public display.
・Works that the Company (Movic Co.,Ltd.) finds disagreeable with adequate reason may also be disqualified.
(2) Contestants own all right to their artwork/creations. However, if a winning work is chosen to be used by the Company (Movic Co.,Ltd.), the rights and ownership will be transferred to BNA production committee.
(3) Winners will not exercise “author’s personal rights” against the Company (Movic Co.,Ltd.) as well as the Company’s (Movic Co.,Ltd.) related parties.
(4) Contestants will not be informed when the selection results are announced. All results will be announced on pixiv’s and Movic’s official websites and social media (Twitter, Instagram). Winners’ work and pixiv nicknames may be announced on pixiv’s official Twitter, Facebook, and other social media accounts as well as published on the anime's official websites, Twitter, Instagram, and other social media accounts.
(5) Contestants, regardless if they win or not, may have their entries, pixiv nicknames, and other related items to the contest, posted to pixiv’s official Twitter, Facebook, and other social network accounts as well as published in Movic’s sites, other magazines or books, and displayed at exhibitions. Works may be adapted or edited.
(6) Contestants who remove their entries during the contest will forfeit the contest and their work will no longer be accepted as an entry.
(7) The Company (Movic Co.,Ltd.) will not be responsible for any charges contestants may incur during the submission of their entry.
(9) Winners may be contacted separately regarding the selection and the procedure to receive the Award. If winners do not respond within a certain period of time after pixiv contacts them, they may not be able to receive prizes.○ Disclaimer
(1) Contestants assume responsibility for their own submissions.
(2) The Company (Movic Co.,Ltd.) will not be responsible for any disputes that may happen between the contestants and other users, regardless of the reason.
(3) pixiv Inc. reserves the right to suspend or terminate the contest in case we deem it necessary for any reason, including system maintenance.
(4) The Company (Movic Co.,Ltd.) will not be liable for any damages incurred by the contestants, including but not limited to contest interruption, suspension, or cancellation.
(5) Determined by the true terms and conditions including the disclaimers, the Company (Movic Co., Ltd.) will be not responsible for any direct damages caused by willful misconduct or gross negligence caused during the contest period, regardless of immunity.○ Contest Related Support Issues
(1) If you have any questions or feedback about the contest, feel free contact us here
(2) Please include your email address, nickname, inquiry, and the subject “About BNA Contest" before submitting your support request.
(3) Replies will not be given to any phone calls regarding support issues.
(4) Replies will not be given to any questions regarding the contest results.○ Governing Law and Jurisdiction
The contest and its terms shall be governed by Japanese law. Furthermore, the Tokyo District Court shall be the mutually-agreed court for any proceedings, with jurisdiction for the preliminary trial in the case of any disputes over contest terms or matters between the Company (Movic Co., Ltd.) and the contestants.