▼ Eligible Participants
This contest is open to all registered pixiv users who have read and agreed to these terms and conditions.
* Entries from companies and multiple creators will not be accepted.
* Underage contestants should obtain the consent of a guardian before entering.
○ How to Participate
Please create a work in accordance with the theme, and then post it to pixiv with the appropriate tag attached.
○ Contest Terms
To participate in this contest, you will need to agree to the following contest terms.
Please read carefully before proceeding with the entry.
(1) If your entry, including your nickname, falls into the statements below, it will be considered invalid.
Additionally, pixiv reserves the right to disqualify a work if the work is determined to be in violation of the rules even after having been selected as a winner.
・Works that violate the ownership rights of pixiv Inc., pixiv users, and other third parties; as well as intellectual property rights, including copyright, privilege, trust, and other privacy rights.
・Works that contain obscenity, torture, discrimination, explicit sexual themes, and other elements that are potentially offensive.
・Works that violate public order and morals.
・Works that pixiv Inc. deems unsuitable for public display.
・Works containing images or text that were automatically generated in whole or in part by AI.
・Works that pixiv Inc. deems inappropriate.
(2) Participants own all rights to their artwork/creations.
(3) Contestants will not be informed when the selection results are announced.
When the submission period is over, only winners will be informed of their victory by the official account of pixiv and pixiv-related services. Please note that if winners do not respond within a certain period of time after pixiv contacts them, they may not be able to receive prizes.
(4) Contestants, regardless if they win or not, may have their entries, comments on their entries, pixiv nicknames, and other related items to the contest posted to Drawfest 4, pixiv, and the lecturers' social network accounts including YouTube and Twitch, displayed at events, exhibitions, and other magazines or books. pixiv may adapt or minorly edit the work.
(5) Contestants who remove their entries during the contest will forfeit the contest and their work will no longer be accepted as an entry.
(6) pixiv Inc. will not be responsible for any charges contestants may incur during the submission of their entry.
(1) Contestants assume responsibility for their own submissions.
(2) pixiv Inc. will not be responsible for any disputes that may happen between the contestants and other users, regardless of the reason.
(3) pixiv Inc. reserves the right to suspend or terminate the contest at any time and without advance notice if pixiv Inc. deems it necessary for any reason, including system maintenance.
(4) pixiv Inc. will not be liable for any damages incurred by participants, including, but not limited to, damages related to contest interruption, suspension, or cancellation.
(5) Determined by the true terms and conditions including the disclaimers, pixiv Inc. will be not responsible for any direct damages caused by willful misconduct or gross negligence caused during the contest period, regardless of immunity.
○ Contest Related Support Issues
(1) If you have any questions or feedback about the contest, feel free to contact us here
(2) Please include your e-mail address, nickname, inquiry, and the subject "About Drawfest 4 Posting Contest" before submitting your support request.
(3) Replies will not be given to any phone calls regarding support issues.
(4) Replies will not be given to any questions regarding the Contest results.
○ Governing Law and Jurisdiction
The contest and its terms shall be governed by Japanese law. Furthermore, the Tokyo District Court shall be the mutually-agreed court for any proceedings, with jurisdiction for the preliminary trial in the case of any disputes over contest terms or matters between the Company and the contestants.