・You can join by posting an illustration.
・There is no restriction on the size of the artwork for web submission. The First Prize winner in the Swimsuit Design Category will be asked to provide the original data for their work based on the contest template. Winners in the Illustration category will be asked to submit the data for their winning work as a PSD file with a resolution of 350dpi, CMYK color mode, to use for publication in the illustration collection.
・Only All Ages works will be accepted.
・Feel free to post more than one artwork. However, please do not submit multiple postings of the same artwork.
・Announcement of Results
The winners of the contest will be announced by pixiv and the Organizer. Winning works, including winners' pixiv nicknames, may be featured on the official Twitter, other social media accounts, and official websites of pixiv and the Organizer.
Contestants will not be individually notified of the contest results. ・How to Enter from Outside of Japan
(1) Entries from participants outside of Japan are also welcome. Please agree to the Terms and Conditions before entering.
(2) If a winner outside of Japan is selected, it's possible for the prize money to be remitted to foreign bank accounts, but please note that the amount may be less than what's stated above due to remittance and handling fees.
(3) In certain cases, it may not be possible to ship parts of the prize outside of Japan.・Eligibility
If your entry, (including but not limited to work titles, captions, tags, and nickname), falls under the statements below, it will be considered invalid. Works deemed invalid may be removed from pages related to this contest at the discretion of pixiv and the Organizer. Furthermore, if a work is determined to be in violation of the rules even after having been selected as a winner, it will be disqualified, and the winner may be required to relinquish their prize.
① Works that do not match the entry requirements of the contest
(The following are examples only. This is not a comprehensive list.)
・Works that pixiv Inc. deems do not match the theme of the contest
・Works without the contest tag attached
・Works with privacy set to “My pixiv” or “Private”
・R-18 or R-18G works
・Works not submitted within the time frame of the contest, or works that have been edited after the entry period (including small edits such as fixing typos)
・Works created by companies, or collaborative works by multiple creators
・Works submitted by underage users without the consent of a guardian
(The following are examples only. This is not a comprehensive list.)
・Works that contain obscenity, torture, discrimination, explicit sexual themes, and other elements that are potentially offensive
・Works that violate or have the potential to violate the property or personality rights/privacy of pixiv, the Organizer, or another third party
・Works that slander or express unfair discrimination against pixiv, the Organizer, or another third party, works that promote discrimination against third parties, or works that damage those parties' reputation or trust
・Works that violate public order and morals
*For works falling under ②, regardless of whether they are contest entries, pixiv may take measures in accordance with Article 15: "Responses to Violation etc. and Cancellation of Registration".
・Works that have been posted multiple times
・Works that were requested by a third party, or works created via the pixiv Requests feature (including Request rewards)
・Any works based on existing work/goods, works/goods scheduled to be released, works/goods that have already been submitted for other contests (*1), or works/goods that have already won other contests
・Works by users whose pixiv nicknames violate public order and morals
・Works in violation of the Terms and Conditions
・If you do not respond to pixiv and the Organizer within the required time frame, your work will be disqualified
・Works that pixiv Inc. or the Organizer find disagreeable for any reason will be disqualified
・Works using AI-generated images and text, in whole or in part
To learn more, please check the "Guidelines on Derivative Works" (https://www.hololive.tv/terms) set forth by the Organizer. Please create your works in accordance with these guidelines.・Work-related Rights
Copyrights to works entered in the contest (limited to copyrights for works which the Contestants have newly created, and excluding the copyrights for the original works) shall belong to the Contestant who created the work.
However, copyrights for First Prize winning works in the Swimsuit Design Category and the Illustration Category shall belong to COVER corp., and shall be transferred to COVER corp. at the Time of Winning.
First Prize and Award of Excellence winners, at the Time of Winning (the time at which the winner finishes submitting their information to pixiv to claim their prize, hereinafter, "Time of Winning"), henceforth grant the right for their winning entries to be used by the Organizer (in printed publications, digital publications, comics, anime, live-action films, games, goods, digital goods, etc. Re-licensing to third parties for the purpose of translations, adaptations, and reproductions such as stated above shall include the rights set forth in the Copyright Act, Articles 27 and 28, as below). Thank you for your understanding regarding exclusive licensing. In addition, if a work is selected as a winner, from the Time of Winning, the winning Contestant loses prior consent to the Organizer, and is henceforth prohibited from using the winning work for their own purposes, or allowing third parties other than the Organizer to use the work.・Handling of Information
pixiv Inc. and the Organizer will use the contest information solely for the purpose of the selection process, and for communicating with winners.
Personal information may be disclosed to the Organizer for the purpose of sending a portion of the prizes. Thank you for your understanding.4. Disclaimers
(1) Contestants assume responsibility for their own submissions.
(2) pixiv Inc. and the Organizer will not be responsible for any disputes that may happen between the contestants and other users, regardless of the reason.
(3) pixiv Inc. reserves the right to suspend or terminate the contest in case pixiv Inc. deems it necessary for any reason, including system maintenance.
(4) pixiv Inc. and the Organizer will not be liable for any damages incurred by the contestants, including but not limited to contest interruption, suspension, or cancellation.
(5) Determined by the true terms and conditions including the disclaimers, pixiv Inc. and the Organizer will be not responsible for any direct damages caused by willful misconduct or gross negligence caused during the contest period, regardless of immunity.
(6) pixiv Inc. and the Organizer will not be responsible for any charges contestants may incur during the submission of their entry.5. Contest Related Inquiries
(1) If you have any questions or feedback about the contest, feel free to contact us here
(2) Please include your e-mail address, nickname, and the content of your inquiry when submitting your inquiry. Also, please use the subject heading "About Hololive Creator Contest 2023".
(3) Replies will not be given to any phone calls regarding support issues.6. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
The contest and its terms shall be governed by Japanese law. Furthermore, the Tokyo District Court shall be the mutually-agreed court for any proceedings, with jurisdiction for the preliminary trial in the case of any disputes over contest terms or matters between pixiv Inc., the Organizer, and the Contestants.