Please upload artwork according to the category that you would like to enter and include the designated hashtag in your submission.
Period of event
Draw an illustration featuring the characters appearing in King's Raid wearing a limited costume.*There is no problem in freely drawing new designs such as costumes and character hairstyles.（2020/8/7 Addition）
* Please check the official website for the list of characters appearing in the game.
* The characters of Kasel and Frey are not eligible for participation in this contest.https://kings-raid.com/characters/
* "Limited costumes" are costumes worn by characters. (e.g. Kasel's limited costume: "Black-winged Nightmare Dark Lord Kasel"; Frey's limited costume: "Devotee of Nightmare Fallen Frey")
* The winning works of the Costume category will be implemented as in-game limited costumes.
Customized Items category
Use the template mannequin to draw a customized item you would like to see in the King's Raid game.
* Please download the template from the contest page.
* Please refer to the second page of this overview for example images.
* Customized items: please choose from the following types of accessories. For more details, please visit the "Equipment" section of the in-game Special Shop.
・Head accessories: hats, ornaments, crowns, horns, ears, ribbons, etc.
・Eye accessories: glasses, etc.
・Body accessories: wings, etc.
* Customized items: if you do not wish to specify a character or size for your accessory, please use a male or female M size mannequin.
* You are not required to draw the mannequin's face and costume. Please only draw the customized item of your choice. If you wish to draw a costume instead, please enter the Costume category.
* The winning works of the Customized Items category will be implemented as in-game items.
Tag: : キンスレイラコン2020アイテム
Number of posts: You may post more than one entry. However, you cannot post the same entry more than once.
Image size for entries posted online: No size restrictions.
* However, if you win the contest, you will be asked to submit your work data in the following formats.
・Winner of the Costume category: A2 size (5,787 × 8,185 pixels, portrait), PSD file with the character separated from the background, RGB color mode.
・Winner of the Customized Items category: A4 size (about 2,894 × 4,093 pixels), PSD file with the mannequin template, items you added, and background on different layers, RGB color mode.
Costume category First Prize
Prize: 500,000 JPY
Costume category Special Prize
Prize: 300,000 JPY
Costume category Encouragement Prize
Prize: 100,000 JPY
Customized Items category First Prize
Prize: 100,000 JPY
Customized Items category Special Prize
Prize: 50,000 JPY
Customized Items category Encouragement Prize
・Prize: 30,000 JPY
* Winners of the First Prize in both categories will see their work implemented as in-game limited costumes and customized items.
* Please understand that if your design gets chosen, it may be redrawn, redesigned, or rearranged by the Company to match the setting of the game. On such occasions, the original design, color scheme, composition, and setting may be greatly altered. Thank you for your understanding.
* All winning artworks may be used for promotion, media, sales, in-game loading screens, real event exhibitions, goods production, and posts on the official website. Please note that the original artwork may be altered to fit into each occasion.
* International applicants are also welcome! Prizes will be sent via account transfer. However, please note that due to remittance fees and taxes, there is a possibility that the amount of prize money may differ from the amount stated above.
※If any of the following is applicable, the submission will be disqualified from the Contest.
・Submitted artwork does not match the theme.
・Designated hashtags are missing.
・Submitted artwork’s privacy setting is not set to public.
・Submission that is not between the Contest period.
・Re-submission of past entry.
・Other terms as specified in 「Terms & Conditions（1）」below.
・Contest period is in accordance with Japan time.
・All winning artworks will be announced in pixiv notification board and contest page, please refrain from deleting your submission or make it to private.
Individuals (no group entries or corporate entries will be considered) who own a pixiv account and have agreed to all this application guidelines.
※Applicant who is under the age of 18 must have the consent of its parents/guardians.
○How to Participate?
Each Applicant may post the illustration/ comic using their own pixiv account. Please do make sure to include the designated hashtags in your submission.
○ Screening method
All the submissions for the competition will be reviewed thoroughly and the best work will be determined.
○Terms and Conditions
Please read and acknowledge the following terms and conditions before taking part in the Contest.
By taking part in the Contest, you are deemed to have read, understood, and agreed to be bound by the following terms and conditions.
（１）Artwork (including nickname) that apply to the following will not be subject to review. In addition, winning artwork(including nickname) may be disqualified if any of the below has become recognized by the Organizer.
・Those that infringe any rights (including but not limited to any intellectual property rights, copyrights, honor, credit and/or privacy) of the Organizer, pixiv, pixiv`s users,or any third parties.
・Those that are equivalent to obscenity, cruelty, discrimination, and/or others that give discomfort to third parties.
・Those that are against public order and morals.
・Those that are judged to be inappropriate by the Organizer.
・Those that are licensed, or planned to be licensed.
・Those that have been submitted to other contests
・Those that have won in other contests.
・Required particulars are missing or inaccurate.
・Others that the Organizer judge as inappropriate.
（２）Copyright of the submitted artwork shall belong to the applicant. However, in relation to the winning artwork, the applicant shall agree to transfer copyright of such artwork to the Organizer at no additional cost.
（３）Winners shall agree not to exercise any moral rights of authors to the Organizer as well as third parties designated by the Organizer.
（４）We will not inform each applicant individually in regards to the contest`s result. Public announcement will be released on pixiv as well as other official media managed by the Organizer. Winning work and profile name of the applicant will be published on pixiv and other official platforms such as Twitter, Facebook page as well as other official media managed by the Organizer.
（５）Regardless of whether the applicant is selected as a winner, the applicant shall agree in advance that submitted artwork, comment or applicant`s nickname may be showcased in pixiv official Twitter, Facebook, other official SNS accounts, the Organizer`s website, event, or exhibited in the event etc. Part of the content may be adapted or modified.
（６）If a post that was posted once is cancelled, it will be excluded from selection.
（７）No reimbursement of any costs in relation to the creation of the artwork and submission for the Contest will be offered.
（９）The Organizer may contact award candidates separately via pixiv message. Please note that the award candidates may be forfeited if we do not receive any reply within the determined period.
（１）Applicant shall take part in the Contest at his / her own risk.
（２）The Organizer shall not be liable for any responsibility regardless of any dispute caused by posting to the Contest by the applicant itself, or any dispute between the applicant and other third parties.
（３）The Contest will be paused without prior notification when the Organizer or pixiv decides that system maintenance is needed.
（４）The Organizer is not liable for any damage received by the applicant with respect to the Contest (including, but not limited to, interruption, suspension or cancellation of the Contest)
（５）Disclaimer stipulated in this application guideline shall not be applied in cases where the reasons directly attributable to the occurrence of damages are due to the Organizer`s intentions or gross negligence.
○ For further inquiries
（１）If you have any comments/ inquiries about the Contest, please kindly contact us via pixiv inquiry form（pixiv問い合わせフォーム
（２）Information needed in the inquiry form
・an email address that we can contact you,
・Please include 「キングスレイドイラストコンテスト2020について」in the title
（３）Please refrain from inquiring by phone call.
（４）We will not reply to any inquiries about the result of application.
The Japanese language version of this application guideline shall be the controlling version. Any translations made of this application guideline shall be for the purpose of convenience only and shall have no legal effect.
○Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Japanese law will be applied to matters concerning the contest and application guideline. The Tokyo District Court shall be the exclusive jurisdiction court of the first instance over all disputes arising out of or in connection with this contest or application guidelines between the Organizer and the applicant.