This contest is open to all registered pixiv users who have read and agreed to these terms and conditions.
* Entries from companies and multiple creators will not be accepted.
* Underage contestants should obtain parental consent before entering.○How to Participate
1. Select a base template you like from among those provided.
You can choose between two sizes: 96 x 96 pixels and 48 x 48 pixels.
2. Create pixel art using the theme of "Kingdom". When saving, make sure to save it in the same .png file type.
3. Attach the contest tag and post to pixiv.
・Contest TagピクセルアートワールドContest Terms
Your submission will serve as an acceptance of the terms outlined throughout this entire document. Please be sure you have read them before submitting your work(s).
(1) If your entry, including your nickname, falls into the statements below, you will be disqualified. Furthermore, if your work is determined to be in violation of the rules even after having been selected as a winner, it will be disqualified.
・Work(s) that violate the ownership rights of pixiv Inc., pixiv users, and other third parties; as well as intellectual property rights, including copyright, privilege, trust, and other privacy rights.
・Work(s) that contain obscenity, torture, discrimination, explicit sexual themes, and other elements that are potentially offensive.
・Work(s) that violate public order and morals.
・Work(s) that are unsuitable for public display will have pixiv Inc. decide if it qualifies for the contest or not.
・Any work(s) based on existing work/goods, works/goods scheduled to be released, works/goods that have already been submitted for other contests, or works/goods that have already won other contests.
・Work(s) that miss/break a rule or are missing a requirement will also be disqualified.
・Work(s) that pixiv Inc. finds disagreeable with adequate reason may also be disqualified.
(2) Participants own all rights to their artwork/creations.
(3) Participants will not be informed when the lottery results are announced. When the submission period is over, only winners will be informed of their victory by the official account of pixiv and pixiv related services. If winners do not respond within a certain period of time after pixiv contacts them, they may not be able to receive prizes
(4) Contestants, regardless if they win or not, may have their entries, pixiv nicknames, and other related items to the contest posted to pixiv’s official Twitter, Facebook, and other social network accounts, displayed at exhibitions, and other magazines or books. pixiv may adapt or minorly edit the work.
(5) Work(s) that have been deleted after being submitted once are disqualified from the lottery.
(6) pixiv Inc. will not be responsible for any charges contestants may incur during the submission of their entry.
(1) Participants assume responsibility for their own submissions.
(2) pixiv Inc. will not be responsible for any disputes that may happen between the participants and other users, regardless of the reason.
(3) pixiv Inc. reserves the right to suspend or terminate the contest at any time and without advance notice, if pixiv Inc. deems it necessary for any reason, including system maintenance.
(4) pixiv Inc. will not be liable for any damages incurred by participants, including, but not limited, to damages related to contest interruption, suspension, or cancellation.
(5) Determined by the true terms and conditions including the disclaimers, pixiv Inc. will be not responsible for any direct damages caused by willful misconduct or gross negligence caused during the contest period, regardless of immunity.○ Contest Related Support Issues
(1) If you have any questions or feedback about the contest, feel free to contact us here
(2) Please include your email address, nickname, inquiry, and the subject “About the Pixel Art World project" before submitting your support request.
(3) Replies will not be given to any phone calls regarding support issues.
(4) Replies will not be given to any questions regarding the selection results.○ Governing Laws and Jurisdiction
The contest and its terms shall be governed by Japanese law. Furthermore, the Tokyo District Court shall be the mutually-agreed court for any proceedings, with jurisdiction for the preliminary trial in the case of any disputes over contest terms or matters between pixiv Inc. and the contestants.