Please upload artwork according to the category that you would like to enter and include the designated hashtag in your submission.
* Refer to the following URL for the Reconstructed Soldiers(characters) that appear in the game Punishing: Gray Raven. For this contest, please draw Reconstructed Soldiers(characters) that appear in the Japanese version of Punishing: Gray Raven.
Reference URL: http://grayraven.jp/info/2021/0107/3018.html
Period of event
Original Consciousness category
Draw a new Consciousness design for one of the Reconstructed Soldiers(characters) from the game Punishing: Gray Raven.
* Consciousness: an item to equip your Reconstructed Soldiers(characters) to make them stronger.
* New Consciousness design: draw a different hairstyle, pose, or different clothing for the Reconstructed Soldiers(characters). Designs with motifs related to the hairstyle and clothing (simple backgrounds, accessories, etc.) are also encouraged. Refer to the 4th and subsequent pages of these guidelines for more information.
* The winning works for this category may be implemented as Consciousnesses in Punishing: Gray Raven, on a worldwide scale.
Fan Art category
Freely draw the Reconstructed Soldiers(characters) from the game Punishing: Gray Raven.
There are no restrictions on the number of artworks an applicant can submit. However, please do not submit multiple postings for the same artwork.
Image size: free.
However, winners are required to provide their artwork in the following format.
・Original Consciousness category
Winners will be asked to submit their work data in 300dpi, W4,000 × H3,500 pixels, PSD file with the character separated from the background, RGB color mode.
・Fan Art category
Winners will be asked to submit their work data in their preferred size, PSD file with the character separated from the background, RGB color mode.
1 winner for each category
Prize: 300,000 JPY
Award of Excellence
3 winners for each category
5 winners for each category
* The winning works for this category may be implemented as Consciousnesses in Punishing: Gray Raven worldwide. There is a possibility that these illustrations may be redrawn, trimmed, or otherwise altered by the Company or by official illustrators when they are implemented. In such an event, the design, colors, composition, and settings may change significantly from the original illustration.
* All winning artworks may be used in publications, printed on merchandise, posted on official social media accounts, used for in-game operations, and in promotional, media, and sales materials related to Punishing: Gray Raven worldwide. Please note that the original artwork may be altered to fit into each occasion.
* The winners may be directly requested to work on Punishing: Gray Raven by the Company.
* Overseas applicants are welcome. The award money can be transferred to an overseas account, but please note that the amount you receive may differ from the one advertised because of remittance fees, etc.
* If any of the following is applicable, the submission will be disqualified from the Contest.
・Submitted artwork does not match the theme.
・Designated hashtags are missing.
・Submitted artwork’s privacy setting is not set to public.
・Submission that is not between the Contest period.
・Re-submission of past entry.
・Other terms as specified in 「Terms & Conditions（1）」below.
・Contest period is in accordance with Japan time.
・All winning artworks will be announced in pixiv notification board and contest page, please refrain from deleting your submission or make it to private.
Individuals (no group entries or corporate entries will be considered) who own a pixiv account and have agreed to all this application guidelines.
※Applicant who is under the age of 18 must have the consent of its parents/guardians.
All the submissions for the competition will be reviewed thoroughly and the best work will be determined.
○How to Participate?
Each Applicant may post the illustration/ comic using their own pixiv account. Please do make sure to include the designated hashtags in your submission.
○Terms and Conditions
Please read and acknowledge the following terms and conditions before taking part in the Contest.
By taking part in the Contest, you are deemed to have read, understood, and agreed to be bound by the following terms and conditions.
（１）Artwork (including nickname) that apply to the following will not be subject to review. In addition, winning artwork(including nickname) may be disqualified if any of the below has become recognized by the Organizer.
・Those that infringe any rights (including but not limited to any intellectual property rights, copyrights, honor, credit and/or privacy) of the Organizer, pixiv, pixiv`s users,or any third parties.
・Those that are equivalent to obscenity, cruelty, discrimination, and/or others that give discomfort to third parties.
・Those that are against public order and morals.
・Those that are judged to be inappropriate by the Organizer.
・Those that are licensed, or planned to be licensed.
・Those that have been submitted to other contests
・Those that have won in other contests.
・Required particulars are missing or inaccurate.
・Others that the Organizer judge as inappropriate.
（２）Copyright of the submitted artwork shall belong to the applicant. However, in relation to the winning artwork, the applicant shall agree to transfer copyright of such artwork to the Organizer at no additional cost.
（３）Winners shall agree not to exercise any moral rights of authors to the Organizer as well as third parties designated by the Organizer.
（４）We will not inform each applicant individually in regards to the contest`s result. Public announcement will be released on pixiv as well as other official media managed by the Organizer. Winning work and profile name of the applicant will be published on pixiv and other official platforms such as Twitter, Facebook page as well as other official media managed by the Organizer.
（５）Regardless of whether the applicant is selected as a winner, the applicant shall agree in advance that submitted artwork, comment or applicant`s nickname may be showcased in pixiv official Twitter, Facebook, other official SNS accounts, the Organizer`s website, event, or exhibited in the event etc. Part of the content may be adapted or modified.
（６）If a post that was posted once is cancelled, it will be excluded from selection.
（７）No reimbursement of any costs in relation to the creation of the artwork and submission for the Contest will be offered.
（９）The Organizer may contact award candidates separately via pixiv message
. Please note that the award candidates may be forfeited if we do not receive any reply within the determined period.
○ For further inquiries
（１）If you have any comments/ inquiries about the Contest, please kindly contact us via pixiv inquiry form（pixiv問い合わせフォーム
（２）Information needed in the inquiry form
・an email address that we can contact you,
・Please include 「パニシング：グレイレイヴン」イラストコンテスト in the title
（３）Please refrain from inquiring by phone call.
（４）We will not reply to any inquiries about the result of application.
The Japanese language version of this application guideline shall be the controlling version. Any translations made of this application guideline shall be for the purpose of convenience only and shall have no legal effect.
○Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Japanese law will be applied to matters concerning the contest and application guideline. The Tokyo District Court shall be the exclusive jurisdiction court of the first instance over all disputes arising out of or in connection with this contest or application guidelines between the Organizer and the applicant.