Draw illustrations according to the theme, tag your work using the appropriate tag for your chosen theme, and post your work to pixiv.
Period of event
Fan art category
Freely draw an illustration based on the "Tower of Fantasy" game.
Landscape: The large continents of Aida, the endless deserts, the cyberpunk cityscapes, etc.
Characters: Your favorite character, your own character made using the character creator, etc.
Other: How Halloween is spent on Aida, autumn in Aida, etc.
*Winning entries in the fan art category might be used for the loading screen in the game.
Character design category
Freely draw clothing designs for characters in the "Tower of Fantasy" game.
*Winning entries in the character design category might be turned into purchasable items.
○ Entry Format
Number of posts: Feel free to post more than 1 entry. (However, you cannot post the same work more than once)
There are no restrictions on the size of the artwork for web submission.
*Please note that winners will be required to submit the data for their work in the following format:
・Recommended size: 2894 pixels x 4093 pixels
・Recommended resolution: 150dpi (72dpi or higher)
・Color mode: RGB
1 winner in each category
Prize Money: 100,000 JPY (approx. 700 USD)
Prize Item: 1500 Dark Crystals and 10 Red Nucleus
Award of Excellence
10 winners in each category
Prize Money: 45,000 JPY (approx. 300 USD)
Prize Item: 1000 Dark Crystals
30 winners in each category
Prize Money: 15,000 JPY (approx. 100 USD)
Prize Item: 300 Dark Crystals
[Double Chance Twitter Campaign (50 lottery winners)]
Tweet the URL of your work posted on pixiv with the appropriate hashtag for your chosen prizes on your Twitter account to enter.
Please select one of the prizes you would like to receive and choose the appropriate hashtag to participate in the campaign.
(1) 2,000 JPY Amazon gift card (25 winners)
(2) $15 Amazon gift card (25 winners)
*An entry will only be counted once per Twitter account. Please select one of the prizes to participate.
*Please refer to the official Amazon website for details on how to use the Amazon gift card.
*Amazon is a registered trademark of Amazon.com, Inc.
*The second prize is open only to legal residents of Canada (excluding Quebec) and the United States and to persons aged 18 years of age or older who as of the date of entry are 18 years of age or older, and who at the time of entry and through the completion of the Sweepstakes (a) have internet access, (b) have an email address (which must remain the same throughout the Sweepstakes) and (c) have an active Twitter or Facebook account.
*All winning illustrations might be used in promotions, media, or when selling the game "Tower of Fantasy". The image might be cropped or otherwise modified when used. Please understand this before entering.
*The winners of the fan art category might be used on the loading screen in-game. Additionally, the winners of the character design category might have their designs turned into purchasable items. The designs might be altered by official illustrators for the company before being implemented. It is possible that the design or coloring could be greatly changed from the original.
*You can also post from abroad. The prize money can be transferred to a foreign bank account, but any remittance fees will be taken out of the prize money. Please understand this before entering.
*Your entry will be considered invalid if:
・It does not match the theme of the Contest.
・It does not have the Contest tag attached.
・The privacy level of your entry is set to “My pixiv only”, “Private”, or "URL restricted".
・It is a work created as a request by a third party (including commissioned artworks).
・It has been posted outside of the event period or it is a reposted work.
・Rules listed in “Contest Terms (1)” apply to your entry or entries.
*The submission period will be based on Japanese time.
○ Who Can Participate
This contest is open to all registered pixiv users who have read and agreed to these Application Guidelines. (Entries from companies and multiple creators will not be accepted)
*Underage contestants should obtain the consent of a guardian before entering.
○ Selection Process
Entries will go through a rigorous judging process before winners are decided.
○ How to Participate
Draw works according to each category's theme, tag them appropriately, and post them to pixiv.
○ Contest Terms
Your submission will serve as an acceptance of the terms outlined throughout this entire document. Please be sure you have read them before submitting your works.
(1) If your entry, including your nickname, falls into the statements below, it will be considered invalid. Furthermore, if a work is determined to be in violation of the rules even after having been selected as a winner, it will be disqualified.
・Works that violate the ownership rights of the Company and pixiv Inc., pixiv users, and other third parties; as well as intellectual property rights, including copyright, privilege, trust, and other privacy rights.
・Works that contain obscenity, torture, discrimination, explicit sexual themes, and other elements that are potentially offensive.
・Works that violate public order and morals.
・Works that are unsuitable for public display will have the Company decide if it qualifies for the Contest or not.
・Any works based on existing work/goods, works/goods scheduled to be released, works/goods that have already been submitted for/won other contests.
・Works that miss/break a rule or miss a requirement.
・Works that the Organizer finds disagreeable with adequate reason.
(2) Contestants own all rights to their artwork/creations. However, the Company will claim the rights for all winning works.
(3) Winners will not exercise “author’s personal rights” against the Company.
(4) Contestants will not be informed directly when the selection results are announced. The winners will be announced on websites and official social network accounts managed by the Company and pixiv. Winners may have their entries and pixiv nicknames posted to the Company's website and both the Company's and pixiv's official social network accounts.
(5) Contestants, regardless if they win or not, may have their entries, comments about their entries, and pixiv nicknames (either in their entirety or partially), posted to pixiv’s official Twitter, Facebook, and other social network accounts, the Company's website, displayed at exhibitions, and published in magazines or books. The work may be adapted or edited.
(6) Contestants who remove their entries during the contest will forfeit the contest and their work will no longer be accepted as an entry.
(7) The Company will not be responsible for any charges contestants may incur during the submission of their entry.
(9) Winners may be contacted separately regarding the selection and the procedure to receive their prize. If winners do not respond within a certain period of time after being contacted, they may not be able to receive prizes.
(1) Contestants assume responsibility for their own submissions.
(2) The Company will not be responsible for any disputes that may happen between the contestants and other individuals, regardless of the reason.
(3) The Company and pixiv Inc. reserve the right to suspend or terminate the Contest if they deem it necessary for any reason, including system maintenance.
(4) The Company will not be liable for any damages incurred by the contestants, including but not limited to contest interruption, suspension, or cancellation.
(5) Determined by the true terms and conditions including the disclaimers, the Company will be not responsible for any direct damages caused by willful misconduct or gross negligence caused during the contest period, regardless of immunity.
○ Contest Related Inquiries
(1) If you have any questions or feedback about the contest, feel free to contact us here
(2) Please include your e-mail address, nickname, inquiry, and the subject ”「Tower of Fantasy」幻塔アートフェスティバル" before submitting your inquiry.
(3) Replies will not be given to any phone calls regarding support issues.
(4) Replies will not be given to any questions regarding the Contest results.
○ Governing Law and Jurisdiction
The Contest and its terms shall be governed by Japanese law. Furthermore, the Tokyo District Court shall be the mutually-agreed court for any proceedings, with jurisdiction for the preliminary trial in the case of any disputes over contest terms or matters between the Organizer and the contestants.