Please write a novel work using the theme "white".
Any sort of story that features a white motif can be submitted, including white hair, white animals, white clothes, and unseasonal snowfall as well as novels focusing on situations that conjure images of "white", like amnesia or pure one-sided love.
Period of event
・Contest tag (required):
・There are no format restrictions (short story, long story, series, etc.) on the novels you can submit.
・There are no restrictions on the number of works an applicant can submit. However, there should only be one work (one series) per submission.
・Incomplete works are okay.
・Only All-Ages works are acceptable.
・Both original works and fanfiction are okay.
White Festival Award
・Amazon gift code (10,000 JPY, approx. 100 USD)
* Your submission may be considered invalid in the following situations.
・Your work does not match the theme of the contest.
・The privacy level of your entry is set to “My pixiv” or “Private”.
・It is a repost of a previous illustration or is not submitted within the time frame of the contest.
・Rules listed in “Contest Terms” apply to your entry or entries.
This contest is open to all registered pixiv users who have read and agreed to these terms and conditions.
* Entries from companies and multiple creators will not be accepted.
* Underage contestants should obtain the consent of a guardian before entering.
○ How to Participate
Please create a work in accordance with the theme, and then post it to pixiv with the appropriate tag attached.
Project tag (required):白の色祭○ Contest Terms
Your submission will serve as an acceptance of the terms outlined throughout this entire document. Please be sure you have read them before submitting your entry.
(1) If your entry, including your nickname, falls into the statements below, it will be considered invalid.
Additionally, pixiv reserves the right to disqualify a work if the work is determined to be in violation of the rules even after having been selected as a winner.
・Works that violate the ownership rights of pixiv Inc, pixiv users, and other third parties; as well as intellectual property rights, including copyright, privilege, trust, and other privacy rights.
・Works that contain obscenity, torture, discrimination, explicit sexual themes, and other elements that are potentially offensive.
・Works that violate public order and morals.
・Works that aren’t public or are unsuitable for public display will have pixiv Inc. decide if it qualifies for the contest or not.
・Any works based on existing work/goods, works/goods scheduled to be released, works/goods that have already been submitted for other contests, or works/goods that have already won other contests.
・Works that miss/break a rule or miss a required part will also be disqualified.
・Works that pixiv Inc. finds disagreeable with adequate reason may also be disqualified.
(2) Contestants own all rights to their artwork/creations.
(3) Contestants will not be informed when the selection results are announced. There will be no public announcement of the winners. Only winners will be informed by the official account of pixiv and/or pixiv related services. If winners do not respond within a certain period of time after being contacted, they may not be able to receive their prize(s).
(4) Contestants, regardless if they win or not, may have their entries, comments about their entries, and pixiv nicknames (either in their entirety or partially), posted to pixiv’s official Twitter, Facebook, and other social network accounts, published in printed media, or otherwise displayed at exhibitions. The work may be adapted or edited.
(5) Contestants who remove their entries during the contest will forfeit the contest, and their work will no longer be accepted as an entry.
(6) pixiv Inc. will not be responsible for any charges contestants may incur during the submission of their entry.
(1) Contestants assume responsibility for their own submissions.
(2) pixiv Inc. will not be responsible for any disputes that may happen between the contestants and other users, regardless of the reason.
(3) pixiv Inc. reserves the right to suspend or terminate the contest in the event pixiv Inc. deems it necessary for any reason, including system maintenance.
(4) pixiv Inc. will not be liable for any damages incurred by the contestants, including but not limited to contest interruption, suspension, or cancellation.
(5) pixiv Inc. will not be responsible for any direct damages caused by willful misconduct or gross negligence cause during the contest period, regardless of immunity, as determined by the Application Guidelines and disclaimers.○ Contest Related Support Issues
(1) If you have any questions or feedback about the contest, feel free to contact ushere
(2) Please include your email address, nickname, inquiry, and the subject “About The Festival of White" before submitting your support request.
(3) Replies will not be given to any phone calls regarding support issues.
(4) Replies will not be given to any questions regarding the contest results.○ Governing Law and Jurisdiction
The contest and its terms shall be governed by Japanese law. Furthermore, the Tokyo District Court shall be the mutually-agreed court for any proceedings, with jurisdiction for the preliminary trial in the case of any disputes over contest terms or matters between the Company and the contestants.